GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work within a Federal Government Agency in Braddon ACT. Successful candidate will have experience in an ICT environment and will:
- Work with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, business SMEs and testing teams on developing capability for Finance projects.
- Develop, analyse and document current and future business process and requirements; Identify gaps and opportunities including process definition and modelling, business requirements, data mapping and other products as required.
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged.
- Communicate with business and technical SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business information and technical constraints.
- Evaluation of RFQ responses against documented requirements.
- Assist with development of change communications and training materials
- Work with business and testing to support System Test, UAT & BVT
Your main skills and experience
- With 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an ICT environment.
- With a proven ability to deliver complex business analysis artefacts including:
- Business cases,
- High level and detailed business requirements,
- Business process design documentation,
- Use cases and user scenarios
- In requirements elicitation and definition and business process mapping, including ability to deconstruct business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding and working within an organisations’ ICT architecture principles.
- In business process improvement: identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Knowledge of testing and ability to support both System and User Acceptance Testing.
Desirable skills & experience
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships in a dynamic working environment.
- Business Analyst Certifications.
- In developing End User Training Guides and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to create stakeholder engagement plans and communication plans in line with program objectives and timelines.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen.
- Police check should be provided (if shortlisted as suitable).
- Estimate start of employment is 26 August 2019.
- Amenable for a 12 month contract and with an option to extend for another 12 months.
- Can work full time and on site in Braddon ACT.