Exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work with a Federal Govt Department team and work collaboratively with the other Commonwealth entities to migrate government websites to the GovCMS SaaS hosting platform. Successful candidate will:
- assist with the migration of websites from a variety of CMS tools and hosting environments.
- be managing the ongoing enhancement of the GovCMS open source hosting platform. The platform uses Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift to manage the development and deployment of more than 250 websites.
- collaborate with senior members of the project team, including a Delivery Manager, the GovCMS Technical Lead, Senior Drupal Developers, and members of the Operations team.
Your main skills and experience
- At least 2 years with Bash or other scripting languages.
- Highly proficient with Ansible (Tower/AWX) and demonstrated experience using REST/GraphQL.
- Using CI/CD/pipeline optimisation (GitLab preferred).
- Using Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift administration.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment.
Nice if you have the following
- Drupal, PHP, GovCMS
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen
- Preferably with an active baseline security clearance or able to obtain one.
- Amenable for a contract engagement until 31 December 2019
- Preferably to work on site in the Department offices in or outside Canberra ACT (NSW, NT, QLD,SA, TAS, VIC, WA) , but will consider remote working arrangements for the right candidate
- Can start employment immediately