We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- An Australian Citizen and able to acquire a Baseline Clearance.
- Can start soon and will be working onsite in Sydney full time.
- 6 months contract engagement with possibility of an extension.
Main Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with React is needed.
- Knowledgeable with Go is needed (golang).
- Knowledgeable and passionate about building APIs using tech such as GraphQL, Protocol Buffers and/or gRPC.
- Confirmed all round experience in frontend and backend development.
- Experience supplying to open source projects and culture (contributions beyond code are highly valued).
- Experience in crafting accessible products.
- Knows how to review code and design of other developers and providing constructive feedback.
- Working knowledge of automated configuration management, deployment and testing solutions.
- Confirmed experience in agile techniques and methodology.
- Experience designing structures and tools for systems which meet business needs and take into account target environment, performance/security/accessibility requirements and existing systems.
- Work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team.
- Has a positive ‘can do’ and ‘how might we’ attitude and help to craft a strong technical reputation for the agency.
- Able to blend in a diverse multidisciplinary team (MDT) outside of your specialty with user researchers and designers.
Do you have any questions? Email us at 44D0D72919@jobs.workablemail.com or post your question to our linkedin page.
Interested? Apply now!