GoSource People client is seeking seasoned Business Analysts to support the design and development of the GovERP Prototype and will work under the direction from the GovERP stream Lead within a Federal Gov't Department.
Apply a structured methodology, analysis and supporting artefacts for the program and provide the following services:
- Provide leadership of a team of business analysts including the provision of mentoring, training and advice to other team members and clients with respect to business analysis, and project coordination services as required
- Engage collaboratively with staff and across client Agencies to determine the requirements of the business and formulate solutions to enhance the functionality of ERP and related systems.
- Identify and trace requirements from initial workshops, from an analysis of standard ERP software processes and configurations (SAP Activate) through gap analysis and review workshops to formulate best practice processes and provide a record of decisions.
- Develop key artefacts for the program and related projects in relation to business and systems requirements.
- Lead and take part in the evaluation of product procurements by assessing degree of fit with the business needs.
- Effectively and efficiently use business modelling systems and tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect and/or ARIS, and software productivity tools including MS Project (lead BA), Visio, and the MS Office suite.
- Undertake all business analysis activities to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time, developed according to defined standards and ensure that chosen approaches, methodologies and recommendations are appropriate and cost effective.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements
- Identify and contribute to the development of team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work; and
- Provide other related project, analysis, workshop and reporting services as required.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security baseline clearance (current security clearance is an advantage)
- Able to start employment on 18-11-2019
- Contract engagement until the 30th of June 2020 with an option to extend for a 6 (x2) months
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT office
- Has the following skills & experience:
- The ability to work in change resistant environments
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills to be able to establish strong relationships across the project and business
- Well-developed business analysis experience working in Corporate business functions of HR, Finance, Procurement, and a hands-on approach
- Demonstrable evidence of strong influencing, engagement and execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders through timely, strategic and valued advice
- Recent relevant experience with Australian Government organisations
- Highly developed analytical skills with a passion for solving complex business problems
- Working in the use of structured approaches and frameworks
- Well-honed presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent use of modelling, documentation and record keeping tools