GoSourcing is seeking to hire suitable Software Developer to support a Federal Gov't Department client in Canberra ACT. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
While work as part of an agile delivery team, your responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems and support.
Key responsibilities including but not limited:
- Software development experience using languages and frameworks such as C#, .Net, HTML5.0, and CSS.
- Analyse, design, develop, as well as implement RESTful services and APIs
- Be involved in the development life cycle and perform definition and feasibility analysis.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Strong commitment to testing and software quality assurance.
- Experienced building and operating highly scalable, available, performant & secure solution
Estimated start date: ASAP
Initial contract duration: Until 30 June 2024
Location: Canberra, ACT
Security Clearance Required: Personnel must be an Australian Citizen and holds Baseline Security Clearance
1.Proven self-management skills including:
- Working as a productive member of a team using agile methods
- Strong time management and self-organization skills and the ability to manage concurrent tasks with competing priorities and
- Ability to adapt to and accommodate change at both the project and solution level.
2.Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
- CSS frameworks including bootstrap,vue.js
- SQL Server 2014 and later, • Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture,
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and later
3.Proven experience with:
- Azure DevOps/GIT,
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture,
- PowerShell automation,
- CI/CD Practices
4.Demonstrated experience with design and development of REST API platform including API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request, and response modifications
- Implement, integrate, and document a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework.
- Create REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar toolsets.
- Design and development of REST API platform using APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
5.Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolsets.
1.Understanding the business context of Departments’ environment.