GoSourcing's Federal Government Dept client is seeking to hire Technology One Systems Administrator that can, not only provide the technical systems administration, but can also operate to provide high quality project management, demonstrate a clear understanding of what good system governance entails, provide training and other support to users and work within the Finance Systems team to foster a culture of team work and best practice. The functions to be undertaken include:
- Assist with FMIS development projects to support strategic and operational goals, including upgrades/enhancements and system configuration of T1
- Contribute towards the operations and enhancements of the integration of external systems and interfaces into FMIS and peripheral applications
- Provide FMIS training by way of user manuals and workshops
- Contribute towards the development and updating of relevant financial policies and maintain proper documentation of financial procedures within the FS team functions
- Identify and implement business improvement initiatives to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and system integrity is maintained and enhanced
- Provide high level professional, technical and/or specialist advice to those within the organisation as well as key external stakeholders, promptly resolving staff and SSC enquiries and technical issues
- Adhere to policies and procedures including but not limited to change management, improvement management, applicable and appropriate compliance and governance
- Prepare, contribute and develop high-level written work including reports, correspondence, project plans, application roadmaps, configuration designs, briefings, policies and procedures
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships with the FS team and Financial and Shared Services, Shared Service Clients and FMIS users across the Department more broadly
- Promote and exhibit behaviours that support a collaborative, innovative and client focused culture.
Estimated start date Tuesday, 10 January 2023
Initial contract duration 12 months
Extension term 6 months
Number of extensions 2
Location of work ACT
Working arrangements Negotiable. E.g. On-site 3 days as week.
Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
- Demonstrated well developed organisational skills, including practical experience in the development, implementation and support of TechnologyOne financial management information system.
- Demonstrated well developed research, conceptual and risk management skills, including the ability to provide innovative solutions to operational, tactical, strategic and complex problems in issues relating to ERP systems.
- Demonstrated well developed written communications skills, including the ability to develop and deliver/facilitate: ERP training programs, scoping and design sessions and documentation and incident resolution workshops.
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent with demonstrated considerable knowledge and understanding of the financial legislative framework.