Business Analyst - Canberra or Sydney - 1972
Want to support a Federal Government Unit? Come aboard and share your business analysis expertise in an Agile way.
- Conduct due diligence and data analysis.
- Oversee product usage.
- Pilot business process developments and rules.
- Collaborate with the team and lay foundation on the right procesesses for designing, developing and delivering services.
- Oversee and report statistical products performance and convey to product users and stakeholders.
- Amenable on a 6 month contract engagement and possible extension.
- Australian Citizen with current baseline security clearance or able to get one.
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Experience in stakeholder management (tech and non tech background).
- Able to counsel the team in their respective roles.
- Proven experience in product usage management.
- Knows how to track and report on product performance to users and stakeholders.
- Nice to have an experience in the federal government environment.
- Option to work in Sydney office.