An excellent opportunity for Project & Change Management Specialist to work on Sterling B2B Integrator (Sterling), one of the client's (Bank) strategic technologies, essential for secured file transfers between the Bank, external parties and internal applications. Sterling enables data transfers from/to external parties, who currently exchange data with the Bank via proprietary networks (SWIFT, COIN), the internet and via dedicated private links. The Bank currently has three tier 1 Sterling platforms, which must move off the legacy Network and relocate to new networks.
The project addresses the Bank’s future file transfer requirements, ensures security meets contemporary standards and reduces duplicate infrastructure through consolidation. The scope of work for this project includes upgrading the hardware, software, databases and the operating system; implementing security enhancement; consolidating Sterling infrastructure as appropriate; moving Sterling out of legacy network; and decommissioning obsolete components.
The Project Management will undertake the following services:
- Understand the business requirements for the project and manage the project to deliver ( design, build, test & deploy phases) those requirements (as well the objectives and benefits identified in the business case) in accordance with the Bank’s Enterprise Project Management Office and IT Project Management Office certification framework and other relevant Bank policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain a detailed work plan to ensure project deliverables are met within agreed timeframes and budget, and project interdependencies are effectively managed;
- Manage scope, objectives, milestones, timelines, structure, budget, roles and responsibilities;
- Complete project reporting (including status reports);
- Manage project to ensure schedule remains on track and quality of deliverables to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identify, report and manage issues/risks to resolution.
The Change Management services required are as follows:
- Conduct the change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems, change readiness assessment, any operational support and training needs to all the impacted parties, which includes internal IT and business departments, external customers, systems owners, training and operation support staff.
- Develop a change management strategy and plans by applying a structured change management approach and methodology to effectively manage all aspects of change impact and transition activities which are introduced by the project to all impacted parties.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change implementation plans to mitigate or address the concerns. Plans should include stakeholders’ engagement, communication, training, knowledge transfer, operation support post go-live and business continuity.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and provide timely communication for change management.
- Integrate change management activities into the overall project and BAU schedules.
- Create the measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU.
- All deliverables required in the project management phases and stage gates, including:
- Plan and Design;
- Build and Test;
- Deploy and Implement;
- and o Go-live Business sign-off.
- All deliverables required in the managing business change, change and stakeholder impact analysis across IT and business operations, stakeholder engagement and the management of the transition of complex, high risks projects into successful operations including: o change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems;
- Change readiness assessment
- Change management strategy
- Actionable and targeted change implementation plans, transition activities.
- Integrated change schedule of project, BAU activities and other dependencies
- Measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU.
- Change readiness assessment
For you to qualify
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Able to obtain a Police Check
- Can work full time and on site in Sydney NSW
- Estimate start of employment is on the 28th of October 2019
- Contract engagement for the next 18 months
Your skills & experience
- Qualification(s) and/or Trainings that are relevant to project and change management capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Sterling B2B Integrator is desirable
- Strong expertise in managing the delivery of complex, high risks projects successfully, managing dependencies and risks within complex projects, especially projects which require IT infrastructure platforms/systems migration and upgrades.
- Strong expertise in managing business change, change and stakeholder impact analysis across IT and business operations, stakeholder engagement and the management of the transition of complex, high risks projects into successful operations.
- Managing risks – Proven capability for concise verbal communication and producing quality fit-for-purpose documentations (e.g. project schedule, steering committee presentation, communication plan, change management plan), to be highly effective to present, report status, address expectations/concerns, manage risks, and implement change across the organisation.
- Previous IT infrastructure project & change management experience is desirable.