Deputy Country Manager - Philippines
- Responsible for ensuring that the entire Philippine office achieves their sales target
- Stabilize and standardize all internal and external processes, workflow and governance determine staffing requirements
- Hire and train new employees
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy
- Apply strategic planning to determine company, department or unit objectives set employee goals and objectives
- Develop staff to maximize potential
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews delegate work duties to staff to attain objectives
- Monitor and assist employees with work progress
- Evaluate current business processes and systems
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency establish and maintain controls
- Formulate department/unit policies and practices
- Coordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in ICT, IoT, Cybersecurity, Automation sectors either in System Integrator, Distributor or Vendor levels. Previous sales experience with network of clients in the Philippines market.
- Have teams directly reporting to candidate in past roles, preferably in a country managerial or multiple business unit lead role.
- Team and business management experience. knowledge of business and management principles and practices knowledge of strategic planning
- Knowledge of basic economic and accounting principles and practices