GoSourcing is hiring a Quality Assurance Tester for a Federal Government Agency client to test the Customer Relationship Management solution (CRM) and CASE system.
Successful Candidate will be required to:
- Develop a strategic test plan and articulate the test plans for project deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts and engineers to describe testable business features and co-ordinate testing of features.
- Develop functional automation tests using test automation tools such as Selenium and Cypress.
- Ensure automation testing standards are met and use best practices that align with project objectives.
- Understand the scope of work in each sprint / release and direct automation testing efforts to the areas of most risk.
- Automate functional and regression testing scenarios and being execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression).
- Provide quality assurance signoff for each release, identifying testing coverage, gaps and other potential risks.
- Conduct manual testing when required.
- Configure continuous integration jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs.
- Understand agile methodologies such as Scrum and assist with the management of the task backlog.
- Assist with the documentation and development of new features by working with business analysts, end users, and developers.
- Work with business analysts and engineers to ensure test environments and test data are available when required.
Estimated start date 29th September 2022
Initial contract duration 12 months
Extension term 12 months
Number of extensions2
Location of work NSW, Offsite
Working arrangements At least 2 days working in the AUSTRAC office.
Security clearance Must be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Coding skills in Java would be beneficial, C# would also be useful
- Skills in creating parallel cross-browser automation tests
- Skills in creating CI/CD pipeline for automation tests
- Knowledge of system performance testing and penetration testing is desirable
- Experience in utilising UI automation tools