We are after the expertise of a change Manager to join the Solution Delivery and Operations Branch of the Consumer Data Right division. In this role, the Change Manager will be responsible for updating and implementing the Change Management Framework, in addition to leading and embedding change across different initiatives within the CDR division.
- Update and implement the Change Management Framework and associated tools and templates
- Uplift change management maturity within the Project, Change & Vendor Management team
- Develop change management plans for projects
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Lead change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
Estimated Start Date: 04th April 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2022
Extension Options: 12 Months Based On Performance and Budget Approval
Work Location: ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD and SA.
- Demonstrated experience with the successful implementation of change management (strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis, engagement)
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing a Change Management Framework and associated tools and templates
- Experience in supporting and mentoring staff across the branch in best practice change management Desirable Criteria
- PROSCI certification
- Security Clearance: Confirmation Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Resident + Police Check