Excellent contract opportunity a qualified and engaging Change professional to support a Federal Government agency located in Melbourne.
We are looking for a experienced organisational change management professional for the role of Transformation Lead People & Capability. Applicants should have excellent planning and analytical skills and will work closely with the Program Change Manager to develop and manage program level change artefacts and support resource management, reporting and change measurement, across a large portfolio of projects within the program.
The role will also work with the organisational change resources assigned to each of the program's delivery streams to provide additional change support during key delivery phases.
If you would think this role is for you, please respond to this position and we can provide further details.
Reporting to the Program Change Manager, the Transformation Lead People & Capability will be responsible for the following activities within the Program:
1. Track and report on change readiness at a program level and for major releases, including both internal teams and external parties
2. Conduct business readiness assessments for changes being implemented by the Program as an input to change readiness reporting
3. Contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of the change approach and framework to ensure it is fit for purpose for all change activity delivered by the Program
4. Assist with change sizing and resource planning for new projects and initiatives
5. Provide support to change resources deployed across the Program to drive consistent application of the approved change approach including framework, tools and templates
6. Support quality assurance of formal deliverables and change artefacts
7. Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and monitor risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program/project plans.
8. Develop and maintain change roadmaps/journey maps for internal and external stakeholder groups impacted by change initiatives across the Program
9. Facilitate business buy-in, ownership and approval of key change activities.
10. Provide support for business owners to lead and communicate changes to their own teams and to customers, stakeholders and partners.
11. Identify how and why change resistance is occurring, the impacts of resistance and recommending appropriate interventions.
12. Contribute to the ongoing development of the Bureau’s change capability through thought leadership and a commitment to innovation.
13. Provide change leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise to program team members and business leaders.