Are you a Senior Automation Tester looking for a contract role to commence ASAP? Are you experienced in delivering Test Automation for CRM systems? Do you have very strong communication and liaison skills?
Our Federal Gov't agency client (CDR) division is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of a Senior Automation Tester with excellent Test Automation skills to join our team.
As a Senior Automation Tester:
- You will have a proven track record in Test Automation for CRM systems and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex UI and API testing.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work part-time from the office when directed by the client.
- Design Test Automation framework and develop new test automation libraries
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests for CRM UI and API based functionalities, as new features are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defects using an effective application of defect management practices
- Collaborate with Test Manager towards formulating Test Automation Roadmap. Contribute to the delivery of set roadmap and demonstrate a measurable uplift through metrics
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Document the Test Automation standards and practices
- Guide testers within multi-disciplinary teams in the use of the Test Automation framework
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines, and measurements
- Raise risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
Estimated Start Date: 04 th July 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 12 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania
Security Clearance: Australian Citizen. Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
Police Check Will Have To Be Undertaken
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with implementing test tooling, building, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks, especially for CRM system: Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in evaluating and deploying two or more Test Automation tools available in the market and recommending frameworks for use, across diverse technologies like dynamic UI pages and complex REST APIs
- Prior experience in integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Azure DevOps
- Prior experience working on Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Expertise in using Source Code Management tools such as Git to manage the Test Automation assets shared with multiple testers and executed across multiple test environments
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Knowledge of OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products
- Experience in implementing BDD and Container based technologies for Test Automation