Are you a Senior Tester looking for a contract role to commence ASAP? Are you experienced in API and UI testing? Do you have very strong communication and liaison skills?
The Consumer Data Right (CDR) division of a Commonwealth Authority is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of a Senior Tester with high-level technical testing skills to join our team.
As a Senior Tester:
You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex API and UI testing.
You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- Test writing, execution and reporting for highly technical API and UI based software
- Involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress and test results throughout testing phases
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines, and measurements
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Ensure the effective application of defect management practices
Estimated Start Date: 04th April 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2022
Extension Options: Possibility of 2 x 1 year extensions, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD and SA.
Security Clearance: Confirmation Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Resident + Police Check
- Strong experience in human-centred design process and value proposition design, At least 5 years of API and UI testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes, and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes including test plans/strategy, advanced scripting, execution and reporting of applications and APIs
- Experience in automation testing including design and development of automated test cases
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using postman for API testing
- Knowledge of Open ID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products