Business Analyst - 4570
Seeking an experience Business Analyst, available to start immediately. The Successful candidate will:
- Assist the connecting of the University Project in analysing requirements, designing and delivering data integrations to consuming systems.
- Engage collaboratively with staff in the division and across the University to understand their business and system needs; plan, document and execute business and strategic analysis to form and manage the solution scope that meet these needs and align business with technology and the University’s strategic goals.
- Undertake complex business analysis activities as required to ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time, developed according to defined standards whilst ensuring that chosen approaches, methodologies and recommendations are appropriate and cost effective.
- Provide mentoring, training and advice to other team members and clients with respect to business analysis and project coordination services as required.
- Identify and establish business-oriented maintenance and support processes needed for effective operations of ITS, applying continuous improvement principles and practices.
- Provide regular progress reports on all assigned work, advice on effort estimation of analysis activities and resource requirements.
- Contribute to strategic planning, policy development and decision making processes, while keeping abreast of changes and best practice of business analysis.
- Identify and develop team processes and practices to ensure that a consistent level of service quality and deliverable is provided in all aspects of the work.
- Comply with all policies and procedures and in particular those relating work, health and safety and equal opportunity.
- Other duties as required consistent with the classification level.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen
- Able to obtain a Baseline security clearance
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra, ACT
- Estimate start of employment on th 4th Nov 2019
- Contract employment with possible 6 (x2) months of extension.
Your skills & experience
- as a Business Analyst working with varied development approaches and methodologies to assist in the delivery of similar data integrations project
- with high-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including technical writing and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups.
business analysisBusiness Analystcomplex business analysisdata integrationdata integration projectsdevelopment methodologystakeholder managementstrong communication skillstechnical writhing