Our Federal Gov’t client is seeking a Business Analyst who has a technical background, to support the Consumer Data Right (CDR) Division’s system capability as part of our Product Management team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the technical and delivery teams, and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business and technical requirements are understood and clearly defined.
About CDR: The Client is charged with key responsibilities to introduce the CDR which will allow consumers to easily transfer their data between providers so they can compare and switch between products and services. It will also encourage competition between providers, leading not only to better prices for consumers but also more innovative products and services. The CDR will be rolled out sector-by-sector across the economy, starting with the banking sector, then the energy sector.
- Understand CDR ecosystem business and technical processes in order to apply policy and operational enhancements to systems.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather, and analyze their requirements and concerns, in line with the agency and program’s business objectives.
- Drive, participate, and perform requirement gathering activities.
- Examine and organize requirements to record and identify dependencies, relationships and logical sequences.
- Analyze data standards and develop clear requirements and comprehensive user stories for API, information security and authorization development.
- Establish a positive and collaborative team attitude, ensuring communication sharing among team members.
- Develop and maintain business analyst artefacts and documents that include business requirements, impact analysis, process models, product specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, and user acceptance testing plans.
- Identify and escalate or resolve risks and issues as required, suggesting alternative approaches.
- Contribute to agile software development including quality checking activities such as user acceptance testing, release management and production verification testing.
- Develop relevant communications, training material and user guides to support transition to operational areas, and to inform to the wider stakeholder community.
- Lead and drive ongoing stakeholder engagement to build relationships, understand requirements, and set expectations.
Estimated Start Date: 26th April 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2022
Extension Options: Possibility of 2 x 1-year extensions, based on performance and business requirements
Work Location: ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including the ability to interpret legislation/policy, technical and stakeholder needs.
- Proven experience in developing requirements in line with the agency and program’s objectives, and effectively developing and owning high-quality business and systems deliver able such as process models, product specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- An understanding and technical experience in open-source software development, API’s, data standards and cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Practiced in developing and presenting relevant communications, training material and user guides to support transition to operational areas, and to inform to the wider stakeholder community.
- Experienced or trained in:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe); Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; Confluence
- Knowledge of:
- DevOps; OpenID Connect/OAuth; Financial-grade API (FAPI)
● Confirmation Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Resident + Police Check