GoSourcing is seeking SAP Development Expert (EL1 level) for a Federal Gov't client based in Canberra.
Client requires an experienced SAP GRC Administrator/Developer to undertake BAU and project work for the 2022/2023 financial year with scope for extension.
- Configuration of SAP GRC including workflow
- Provide technical expertise for SAP GRC
- Ongoing maintenance of the software configuration within SAP GRC
- Generation of reports and rule set updates as required
- Working with SAP Application support, SAP Development and business process owners to analyse and resolve technical issues
- Generate access review documents for internal and external audit
- Assist in defining new security policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to security policies, procedures, and control sets
- Perform Segregation of Duties analysis and manage the mitigation process; monitor production environments for security violations.
- Management/administration of Firefighter process
- Work with SAP Basis to address system, database or performance issues; review and management of system patches and service packs.
- Testing of Security and Controls
- Creation of procedural/testing/user guideline documentation
- Role and User creation/maintenance
Estimated Start Date: 01st August 2022 (Basically available immediately)
Term: 12 Months
Number of Extensions: 2
Work Location: Canberra
Working Arrangements: Onsite Client Office
- Australian Citizen
- Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated 5 years’ experience as an SAP GRC Administrator/Developer within the Australian Public Sector environment
- Demonstrated analytical and technical skills of a high order in SAP GRC, SAP Security environment
- Good communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Has exceptional organisational skills, prioritises workloads, works well under pressure, has a good eye for detail and delivers high-quality outcomes
- Displays resilience and focuses on achieving objectives even in difficult circumstances
- Finds opportunities to share information and ensures others are kept informed of issues
- Proven experience to deliver on intended results, in a complex and changing ICT environment
The above criteria are not listed in any order of priority. Client may, at its absolute discretion, determine the weighting to be given to each criterion.