GoSourcing Pty Ltd is an Information Technology and Services company that is currently seeking a Tester to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s software products meet the highest standards of quality. They will be responsible for testing computer applications in a variety of settings, making sure that the software is functioning as it should, and identifying any faults or bugs that need to be corrected. This is a challenging and rewarding role for anyone with a keen eye for detail and an interest in technology.
- Testing software programs to ensure that they are working correctly
- Identifying any errors or bugs in software programs and working with the development team to resolve these issues
- Creating test plans and test cases to be used in software testing
- Writing automated test scripts
- Documenting software defects and working with developers to resolve them
- Collaborating with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of products
- Providing detailed reports on software performance and testing status
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Tester or a similar role in the IT industry
- Experience writing test cases and test plans
- Experience with automated testing tools (such as Selenium)
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.