GoSourcing is seeking to hire an experienced Solution Architect to join a Federal Government client's CDR Technology Architecture & Design team. This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work part-time from the office
- Assist in the development of a forward architecture roadmap and strategy
- Provide technical assurance of solutions across a broad range of ICT infrastructure environments
- Develop and review technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints)
- Ensure artefacts produced are fit for purpose and adhere to industry standards and patterns
- Work closely with development teams, providing consultancy to ensure implementation of the Division's technical standards and relevant business requirements
- Ensure designs meet required specifications and standards defined by industry bodies and government agencies.
- Participate on forums with regulatory bodies to advocate and shape standards. Serve as a subject matter expert both internally and externally on relevant governance bodies.
- Work with PO’s/Scrum Masters, developers and testers in creating solutions using scaled agile methodologies.
- Determine traceability of ICT Detailed Design to higher level documentation
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and support in the deployment implementation of complex applications and systems
- Drive and deliver innovation to meet broader Consumer Data Right program requirements
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to team members including developing, coaching, and mentoring junior or less experienced staff to ensure appropriate skills transfer
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with delivery teams and stakeholders.
Estimated start date: 17th October 2022
Length of contract: to 30 June 2023
Contract extensions: Possibility of 1 year extension, based on performance and business requirements
Citizenship: Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Locations: ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC,SA
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions across a broad range of ICT infrastructure environment including both public and private cloud services
- Highly developed analysis, problem solving, leadership and management skill
- Strong written communication skills and experience producing solution designs, decision documentation, and build and configuration guides
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and ability to facilitate large forums with a variety of stakeholder audiences.
- Experience in SAFe 4.0 methodology and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in architecture modelling in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
- Experience in senior technology roles in the banking, energy, or telecommunications sectors.
- Expertise and previous proven experience in API architecture and design.
- Experience in software development.
- Understanding of API security (OAuth 2.0, OpenID, FAPI, PKI, mutual TLS, etc).