Test (QA) Director responsible for all facets of this key Program from Test Strategy through to
planning and execution.
Engagement with a Federal Government Agency and responsible for the ownership and stakeholder
management relating to the end to end testing function across other Federal Government Agencies
and the wider Australian Banking community.
- Responsible for all test stream activities on a major transformation program.
- Manage large programs and multi-disciplinary teams across functional and non-functional test phases.
- Manage testing and requirements verification of the system performance, usability, function and system integration, in line with established standards and practices.
- Implement on-going process improvements for the testing team
- Produced test strategies, plans, cases and summary reports
- Management of test resourcing, test environments, key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, internal testing staff and wider project team members
- With at least 10 years’ experience in large, complex transformation programs.
- Previous Federal Government experience is preferred
- Previous Banking & Finance experience is mandatory
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in all test phases.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with ability to concurrently direct, inspire an control multiple test teams within a dynamic environment is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator and with strong business stakeholder management.
- Extensive industry experience across a variety of industry testing tools
- Proficient experience at providing testing status reports for a variety of stakeholders (Project Team, Business / Technical Stakeholders and Steering Committees
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen.
- Ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
- Able to start employment immediately.