Federal Government Department requires a Senior Oracle Developer with extensive Oracle expertise to design and develop legacy and new Oracle applications. Sucessful candidate will be required to design, create and maintain Oracle applications in a range of environments covering the lifecycle of the product. And will also provide mentoring and coaching to Junior Developers.
Estimated start date 14-02-2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory; New South Wales; Northern Territory; Queensland; South Australia; Tasmania; Victoria; Western Australia; Offsite
Length of contract 12 months (Possible 12 month extension)
Australian Citizen and must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrated 5+ years of analysis, design and implementation experience in an Oracle environment.
- Strong development, maintenance and administration expertise, including designing & re-engineering Oracle platforms
- Proven ability to work with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL languages
- Past experience in performing database performance assessment and optimisation
- Working knowledge in implementing high availability features of an Oracle database
- A strong understanding of XML, XPath and XQuery, able to analyze and create complex Xpath and Xquery statements.
- Oracle Database Certified (Highly desirable)