The Government has charged our client with responsibilities to introduce a program. The program will allow consumers to easily and securely transfer their data between providers so they can compare and switch between products and services. The program will be rolled out sector-by-sector across the economy, starting with the banking sector.
A Federal Gov’t Client is is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join the team. In this role will the Solution Architect will work closely with existing project delivery teams to review and uplift the existing solution design documentation. The role will have a heavy focus on documentation and ensure it aligns with industry best standards and practices.
- Develop and review new and existing technology and system architecture artefacts (solution designs / blueprints)
- Ensure artefacts produced are fit for purpose and adhere to industry standards and patterns
- Determine traceability of ICT Detailed Design to higher level documentation
- Translate business requirements into functional system requirements by conducting complex/technical research and analysis activities
- Provide technical guidance and support in documentation of complex applications and systems
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentoring junior or less experienced staff to ensure appropriate skills transfer
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with delivery teams and stakeholders across the programs ecosystem
Estimated start date: Monday, 20 February 2023
Initial contract duration: Until 30 June 2023
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions:1x 12 months
Location of work: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Security clearance: Australian Citizen and must be able to obtain Baseline
A mixture of in-office and remote working is supported. Currently a minimum of 2-days in office attendance from any Australian capital city is required.
Selection Criteria (Essential)
- Experience developing technical documentation and solution design for complex technology systems
- Demonstrated experience in designing solutions across a broad range of ICT infrastructure environment including both public and private cloud services
- Highly developed analysis, problem solving, leadership and management skill
- Strong written communication skills and experience producing solution designs, decision documentation, and build and configuration guides
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to facilitate large forums with a variety of stakeholder audiences
Selection Criteria (Desirable)
- Experience in SAFe 4.0 methodology and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in process modelling in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with Confluence