Delivery Managers - 2337
Are you driven, enthusiastic, and a resilient leader who wants to work in a high performing, fast paced agile culture?
A Canberra based federal agency is seeking multiple DELIVERY MANAGERS to work with the innovative technology team and be involved in the modern delivery approaches, drive customer centric outcomes and business solutions.
Your role as a Delivery Manager:
- Work with the agency’s innovation and technology team.
- Be part of a progressive and modern delivery team responsible for digital transformation, customer centric and business focussed innovative solutions.
- Drive and promote an agile culture, focussing on iterative value delivery and lean product delivery approaches
- Embrace devops approaches, create sustainable product teams and drive continuous delivery and testing.
- Lead and manage delivery of IT solutions to support it’s strategic direction.
- Provide accurate reports, forecasts and communications to committees and senior leadership.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business, customer and technical stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and security are baked in to development of products.
Your main skills and experience:
- In supporting the delivery of large and complex applications, infrastructure and business transformation projects.
- Able to drive the implementation, release management and testing aspects of ICT systems in a modern agile and devops environment.
- Excellent problem solver and has critical thinking skills, and ability to coordinate required stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver outcomes.
- In leading a diverse range of people in an equitable, empowered and collaborative manner to achieve organisational outcomes.
- In agile delivery environments and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to promote a positive team culture and empower team members to excel and take ownership.
- Transparent and collaborative.
- Pragmatic and has a flexible approach to changing needs.
Nice if you have the following skills:
- In lean product management principles
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) requirement.
- Australian citizen.
- Able to start employment anytime between 1st of April to 31st of July 2019.
- Contract engagement for the next 12 months and possible extension up to 24 months.
- Can work full time and onsite in Wooden ACT office.
Got questions? Email us at 15242F0848@jobs.workablemail.com