Business Analyst - 2397
A Canberra based federal government department is seeking a Business Analyst to work with an agile multi disciplinary team in the development of digital systems or services.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- work closely with a delivery team on a regular basis to assist in the development of Digital Employment Systems or Services.
- collaborate in an agile way within under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment,
- contribute to the business analysis effort for complex client/server or mobile applications.
Your main skills and experience
- At least 5 years in analysing complex business processes within an enterprise application development environment.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- In SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- In Employment Services System (ESS) and/or related federal government HR IT systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Transparent and a collaborative team player
For you to be qualified:
- Australian Citizen with a Police check (within 3 months validity).
- Can work full time (on site) in Canberra ACT.
- Able to start on or before 1st of May 2019.
- Contract employment until 31st Dec 2019.
Got Questions? Email us at 1EF58CE99C@jobs.workablemail.com
ACTAgileAustralian citizenbusiness analysisBusiness Analystbusiness processCanberraEmployment Systems and ServicesESSgovernment HR IT systemsSAFe agile frameworkSQL visual studio