A Canberra based Federal Govt agency is looking for a Project Support Officer with extensive ICT infrastructure projects, cloud services and cyber security.
Successful candidate will work with the project team consisting of a Senior Project Manager, a Project Support Officer, an Infrastructure Architect, a Cloud Engineer, and a SharePoint Developer. This team will work closely with members of the Digital Services Branch and other business areas if and when required.
The PSO will:
- Contribute to the project team and assist delivery of the following outcomes:
- Microsoft Office 365 & Dynamics 365
- Establish the Agency’s Microsoft Office 365 (Protected) and Dynamics 365 (Unclassified) platforms and connectivity;
- Establish cloud governance framework to manage consumption and billing;
- Migration of Exchange, CRM and SharePoint to the new platforms by December 2019;
- Establish and implement a timeline for the iterative release of Office 365 capability to Agency staff;
- Assess and establish the disaster recovery and business continuity requirements for these services; and
- Integrate these services with established security incident and event logging (SIEM) systems and processes.
- Managed Services Approach To Market
- Contribute to evaluation of market submissions;
- Project manage activities associated with transition to the new service;
- Facilitate coordination between the incumbent and incoming service providers;
- Manage risks and impacts to the Agency of transitional activities;
- Provide coordination for potential establishment of an in-house service desk capability; and
- Provide coordination for potential establishment of an in-house platform support team.
- Migration of REC Registry
- Deliver migration of the REC Registry system onto the new platform by May 2020.
- Cyber Security Works Program
- Project manage the delivery of an 18 month cyber security works program including SIEM reporting and dashboards, enterprise security architecture, security assessment tools gateway service enhancement, role based access control, firewall audit, implementation of ACSC recommendations.
Main skills and experience
- In leading ICT environment migration projects.
- In delivering Protected cloud services and capabiltites to agencies and their end users.
- With establishment of cloud governance frameworks.
- In delivering PRINCE2 projects within an agile context.
- In delivering cyber security works programs.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen
- With a current Securiy clearance – Baseline at the minimum level prior to contract commencement
- Amenable for an initial 12 month contract (from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020) with an option to extend up to 12- 24 months
- Can work full time in Canberra ACT office