GoSourcing is seeking to hire a Senior Performance Tester to support a Federal Government Agency’s CDR division with excellent technical skills.
As a Senior Performance Tester:
- You will have a proven track record in Performance testing for CRM systems and REST APIs, as well as experience with cloud platforms like Azure.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work part-time from the office when directed by the client.
- Design the Performance Test Automation framework and tool setup required for conducting performance testing for CDR systems
- Work together with Product Owners and Architects to create the Workload model to define the test requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Develop and continuously improve Performance test scripts for CRM UI and REST API based functionalities as new features are developed
- Execute performance tests, analyse system performance data to identify potential issues with the application or environment and report the outcome
- Manage the performance related defects using an effective application of defect management practices
- Collaborate with Test Manager towards formulating the roadmap for Performance testing. Contribute to the delivery of set roadmap and demonstrate a measurable uplift through metrics
- Document the performance testing standards and practices
- Raise risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
Estimated start date Monday, 17 October 2022
Initial contract duration to 30 June 2023
Extension term 12 months
Number of extensions 1
Location of work ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Working arrangements This role allows for flexible working arrangements, though there is an expectation that personnel be available to work at least 2 days a week from the office.
Security clearance Must be able to obtain Baseline
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with implementing test tooling, building, and maintaining Performance test frameworks, especially for CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365 and REST APIs hosted on a Cloud platform
- Experience in evaluating and deploying two or more Performance testing tools available in the market, such as Grafana K6, JMeter, LoadRunner and recommending frameworks for use across diverse technologies like CRM GUI and REST APIs
- Expertise in creating Workload models for Performance testing
- Prior experience in integrating Performance testing into CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Azure DevOps
- Prior experience in developing monitoring strategies for Performance testing using Microsoft Azure Monitor or similar tools
- Prior experience working on Cloud platform services such as Azure Application Insights, Azure App Service, Azure API Management etc
- Expertise in using Source Code Management tools such as Git to manage the Performance test assets
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Knowledge of OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Knowledge of test automation tools like Microsoft Playwright