Opportunity ID: 17751
Estimated start date: Monday 13th December 2021
Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Client is seeking a suitability qualified Scrum Masters. Are you an experienced Scrum Master looking for a contract role to commence ASAP? Are you experienced in Scrum practices and coaching? Are you an Australian Citizen with very strong communication and facilitation skills?
Client’s division is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of Scrum Masters with experience building scrum knowledge within multi- disciplinary, software delivery teams.
As a Scrum Master:
- You will have a proven track record in building and leading high performing, software delivery teams in best practice Scrum techniques
- You will be comfortable implementing process improvement strategies and working collaboratively with other Scrum Masters to ensure alignment
- Coaching of multi-disciplinary teams to implement industry standard agile practices including, user story development, estimation, ritual facilitation and continuous improvement.
- Provide on the job training to the team on the agile process including navigating tools and software to aid team growth.
- Identify delivery risks and raise them Delivery Management team proactively.
- Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Identify process issues and improvement opportunities.
- Support Integration of related methodologies within the agency such as DevOps.
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process.
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in of agile practices.
1. Demonstrated experience working as a Scrum Master in SAFe methodology (or similar)within Government organization for a minimum of 2 years
2. An ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative style, an outcome driven attitude, and the demonstrated ability to deliver within time frames to expectations
3. Outstanding communication skills and the ability to successfully engage a range of geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders with ease
4. Ability to assess the maturity level of teams and coach staff to the next higher level of maturity
1. Qualified SAFe Scrum Master – 4.0 or above (or equivalent experience)
2. Ability to lead Organizational Release Trains, Assist / perform role of RTE / Ability to leadPI planning if required
- Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum baseline security clearance.
- A Police Check will be required once a candidate has been selected