SAP ABAP Developers - Brisbane
A GoSourcePeople client is seeking experienced SAP ABAP Developers to be part of a Federal Govt Department Team in Brisbane Queensland.
APPLY NOW, If you have the following skills and experience:
- SAP CRM overarching process configuration experience.
- Knowledge of the broader SAP product suite knowledge.
- Proven experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Working knowledge of development, architecture & design standards for platform spanning processes.
- Working experience in an Agile environment.
- Track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Experience in a federal government enviroment.
- Proactive problem solver, strong negotiator and an effective communicator.
- Able to collaborate with mutliple stakeholders.
- Should be an Australian Citizen.
- Residing in the greater Brisbane area or are prepared to relocate.
- Can start anytime soon and work full time in Brisbane QLD.
Got questions about this role? Email us at 2978490B2D@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!
Agilearchitecture and design standardAustralian citizenfederal governmentSAPSap CRMSAP product suitestakeholder management