Federal Gov't Department based in Canberra and Melbourne is seeking multiple .Net Developers
Successful candidates wil work as part of an agile delivery team to support the developer in extending the TCSI in azure cloud that will enable the Department collect millions of student loans and reports in real time.
The candidates will focus on feature development, but also assist with the developer team in the management of the cloud infrastructure and develop the new or maintain the existing CI/CD deployment in the Azure cloud space and transfer of knowledge and mentoring of existing staff.
Estimated start date 16 May 2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory, Victoria
Length of contract Up to 30 June 2023
Contract extensions One year extension: 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 Subject to funds availability and delegate approval
Security clearance Must be an Australian Citizen with the Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
• Azure cloud infrastructures,
• .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
• SQL Server 2014 and later,
• Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and later
- Experience with Azure DevOps/GIT,
- Experience with PowerShell automation,
- CI/CD Practices;
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture,
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset