GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
Canberra based education sector end client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with technical expertise to be part of a Telephony Upgrade project working with the Information Technology Services division. It's primary focus will be to implement a new, enterprise telephony and Unified Communications solution, delivering real-time communication, collaboration and sharing services to the community of users.
Successful candidate will lead all work associated with translating the existing high-level business requirements into detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Lead workshops and meetings with business stakeholders to accurately translate and validate the existing high-level Telephony business requirements and user experience, before agreeing and documenting as detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements;
- Lead workshops and meetings with technical stakeholders to identify, agree and document detailed technical requirements of the selected telephony product and associated functionality and features;
- Review and evaluate the existing high-level solution documentation produced by the vendor to ensure accuracy, completeness and alignment against the high-level business requirements;
- Reviewing and evaluating the detailed design documentation which is to be produced by the vendor to ensure accuracy, completeness and alignment with the detailed technical requirements;
- Document end to end processes and data flows that support the Telephony solution; and
- Develop Acceptance Criteria and Test Scenarios against defined functional requirements.
For you to qualify
- Australian Citizen and has the ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
- Amenable for a 3 month initial contract with extension options.
- Able to work full time and on site in Canberra ACT.
- Available for an immediate start.
Your skills & experience
- At least 5 years’ as a Business Analyst working on complex technical projects, displaying strong analytical and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in leading workshops and gathering detailed technical requirements from business, technical and vendor stakeholders.
- Strong background in translating, agreeing and documenting detailed functional and non-functional technical requirements, including but not limited to processes, data flows, interfaces, integrations and security controls.
- Develop documentation that correctly reflects the existing solutions current state, functionality and integrations, and associated operating procedures and processes.
- Working knowledge with network technologies, particularly telephony, voice and/or call centre related systems.
Desirable skills & experience
- Expert knowledge and experience working with telephony environments, including voice, video and call centre technologies.