Adelaide Federal Gov't client is seeking a Senior Developer and will be Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable. Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
Work Location: Adelaide.
Proposed Contract Term: 07/2022 to 30/06/2023
Must be an Australian Citizen. While a Security Clearance is not required for this engagement at the time , should Personnel subsequently deal with classified or otherwise sensitive information, a Security Clearance with the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency may be required.
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Advanced level skills in:
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable.
- Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components, or
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Candidate must reside in Adelaide