Information and communications technology (ICT) continues to be a key catalyst, enabler and driver of the agency’s customer service transformation.
The Technology Services Group provides the underpinning technology and expertise to support the agency’s vision in the provision of government services to Australians.
Whilst the majority of ICT jobs are performed within the Technology Services Group, there may be instances where an ICT job is performed outside of this group.
Development describes the function of creating design documents, developing, testing, supporting and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle. Development and programming professionals design, create, test and document new and amended software components from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed development and security standards and processes.
The Development Expert engages in the design and the development of high quality solutions in
support of business and technical requirements.
The role solves highly complex problems. The Development Expert exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a technical leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
The Development Expert may be responsible for, and/or contribute to the management of a team.
Contract term: 1st February 2022 to 31 st January 2023
Contract extensions: Further period(s) up to 24 months
Must reside in Canberra
Must be an Australian Citizen
- SAP CRM certification and knowledge
- SAP CRM ABAP Experience.
- Experience in SAP CRM with Odata and BOPF
- Knowledge and Experience in SAP CRM with CDS Views
- Experience in XML Transformation and Integration with external systems using IDocs/Web Services
- Experience in SAP CRM, in particular the social services module and experience of integration of SAP CRM and PSCD
- Experience in working with the One Order Framework in SAP CRM, Action Profiles, and Categorisation Schemas