Seeking a Project Manager to join a multidisciplinary team within a Federal Gov't Department in Canberra ACT. Successful candidate will work to deliver a new web based Tool that will help tertiary providers to design courses that align to labour market needs and improve graduate outcomes.
The Project Manager will provide expertise and support in project managing 3 sub-projects, and will:
- Manage a complex and multifaceted IT project using the Agile method;
- Establish prioritisation and scheduling of interrelated work items within and between the sub-projects.
- Coordinate multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate with external consultants to manage stakeholder engagement activities;
- Coordinate with external consultants to ensure the delivery of quality products that are aligned with the policy scope and expectations;
- Assure appropriate documentation and records management;
- Record issues, risks and change management with formal plans;
- Monitor issues and their resolution/escalation;
- Assure compliance with departmental and Digital Transformation Agency user centric processes and guidelines.
- Australian Citizen
- Able to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT
- Estimate start date on 31st January 2020
- Contract engagement is until 30 September 2020
Essential Skills & Experience
- Managing complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Coordinating with external consultants for project delivery.
- Proven ability in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working in the education sector.
- Managing Machine Learning projects.
- Using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.