Estimated start date: Monday 29 November 2021
Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Opportunity ID: 16940
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Our client the suitability qualified Senior .Net and C# Developers to join their Technology Delivery team within the Operational Delivery Branch.
In this role, the Senior .NET C# Developer will be a key player in assessing, enhancing, and building upon the Consumer Data Right (CDR) tools and systems. The Developer will also:
- Be involved with external technical parties to prototype and refine solutions
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals
- Assist to define project requirements by identifying milestones, phases, and elements
- Provide advice regarding operational readiness
The Senior .NET C# Developer will have experience in end-to-end solution coding and design from conception to deployment, working with the business teams, discussing needs, and incorporating technical functionality that contributes to the CDR roadmap. There may be an opportunity to progress to a Technical Lead role in the future if desired.
- Build expert quality .NET C# and React UI development solutions
- Produce high quality technical solution documentation
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment, within a multi-disciplinary team to refine technical requirements, provide estimates and progress features to deployment
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior .NET C# developer using Microsoft specific technologies
- Highly developed experience in:
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server
- DevOps pipelines
- Automated Testing
- Build and Release Automation
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates, Bicep, Terraform)
- Highly experienced in developing technical documentation
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively liaise and keep stakeholders informed and engaged, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
Knowledge and experience in:
- OpenID Connect/OAuth
- Financial-grade API (FAPI)
- SQL/SSRS and Power BI development
- Dynamics 365 CRM
Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum baseline security clearance.