Seeking 3 Change Leaders to work as a member of a change team to support the upgrade the environment to Windows 10 0365 solution. Successful candidates will join a Federal Govt Department in Canberra and will:
- Upgrade DPS managed devices to Winl0/0365
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes.
- Manage complex customer relationships.
- Provide specialist assistance to EOs to achieve the upgrade to Winl0/0365, including review and evaluation of technical information, in readiness to migrate data from the EO Servers to 0365.
- Contribute to daily status and coordination activities with team members.
- Provide post upgrade quality review prior to handover to support services.
For you to qualify
- Australian citizen with a current baseline security clearance.
- Can work full time and on site in Canberra ACT.
- Estimate start of employment is 8 October 2019.
- Contract engagement is until the 30th June 2020.
Your main skills & experience
- Understand and advocate 0365 capabilities;
- Excellent communicator and able to engage and collaborate effectively.
- Are able to quickly and critically analyse information and think strategically to solve problems.
- Understand and have a willingness to be a champion of change.
- Client service focus and experience in a client service environment.
- Delivering technology change to end users, and to champion change.
Desirable skills & experience
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and O365 and to advocate O365 capabilities.
- Ability to quickly and critically analyse information to solve problems.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where accuracy is of the highest importance.