Gosourcing is seeking multiple Senior SAP Functional Analyst (EL1 level) to support a Federal Government client. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area.
- engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
- exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision- making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
- In performing a leadership role, the Senior Functional Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Estimated Start Date: 01st September 2022
Term: Initial Term to 31st August 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra
Security Clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen. Personnel must be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
- Analysis and Design: Demonstrated ability to: undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence; assess risks and implement mitigation strategies; breaks through problems and weighs up the options to identify solutions
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to: think strategically and align operational activity accordingly; make decisions based on professional judgement, risk evaluation and in the context of the environment
- System Design/Build: Demonstrated ability to: design and build user interface prototypes, mock ups and wireframes;
- Communication Skills: Demonstrated ability to: develop and manage a range of stakeholder relationships; manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies; understand the audience and context, and effectively tailor communication and communication styles
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government settings
- Must be able to work onsite (unless directed)
- Candidates must reside in Brisbane, Canberra or Melbourne