GoSourcing is seeking to hire suitable Senior Business Analyst (APS6 level) to support a Federal Gov't Department client in Canberra ACT
This engagement is for a Senior Business Analyst professional that can articulate and document business requirements and elicit high level requirements and capture business needs. Business Analyst professionals articulate and document business requirements and elicit high level requirements and capture business needs. ICT/Business Change/Business Process Analyst Design 150101 incorporated into this role.
Senior Business Analysts work to understand how the agency functions in order to achieve its purpose and goals. This involves understanding the agency's capabilities required to deliver its services to customers and stakeholders. They develop an understanding of the current state of the agency or identifying future business needs in order to meet the agency's purpose. Business analyst staff seek to define and validate solutions (such as Tableau and Power BI) that meet business needs, goals, or objectives.
Key Responsibilities may include:
Facilitate communication across business units with a range of stakeholders and represent the agency by promoting its interests at a range of forums.
Produce business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams.
Participate and perform elicitation requirement techniques such as brainstorming, workshops, prototyping, observation or interviews, and confirm or report on results.
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Senior Business Analyst (APS6) in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Government or large organisations) with expertise in Tableau and Power BI.
- Proven experience and record of accomplishment in the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
- Experience in Data Visualisation Development in Tableau Technologies.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Tableau products and solutions.
- Expertise in development and analysis (complex data sources, using complex calculations to customise data)
- Proven ability to interpret and represent information/knowledge in legislative documents/systems.
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and analytical skills.