GoSourcing is seeking to hire suitably qualified Business Analyst (multiple positions available) to support a Federal Government Department in Canberra, ACT
The role is onsite standard 8 hours per day, and 40 hours per week in total. Flexible Working Arrangements (including remote working arrangements) – Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis against the business requirements of the department and the needs of the immediate work area. Reduced Activity Period - A reduced activity period may apply - where the specified personnel will not work unless the buyer has provided pre-approval in writing, which includes: • public holidays; and • Christmas shutdown, from 12:30 pm on the last working day before Christmas Day and reopening the first working day following the first day of January each year.
Estimated start date Monday, 14 November 2022
Initial contract duration 30 June 2023
Extension term 12 months
Number of extensions 1
Location of work ACT
Security clearance Must be an Australian citizen with Baseline Security Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in conducting business and technical analysis on complex digital projects and products and producing high quality BA artefacts
- Experience leading consultation with business and technical stakeholders to elicit business and technical requirements.
- A proven track record in working in an Agile software development environment, including developing users stories, working in a multidisciplinary team and supporting sprint activities
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including an understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations.
- Previous experience in a government agency.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile methodology.