Agile Coach - 2539
Seeking an Agile Coach who is a looking for a short term contract employment – with possible extension. Successful canddidate will join the Canberra based federal government agency team.
As an Agile Coach, you will:
- Drive and promote an agile culture by helping to embed agile DevOps practices, focusing on iterative value delivery and lean product delivery approaches;
- Provide support and feedback to teams and individuals across ITG in sprint planning, JIRA usage, facilitation of stand ups and retrospectives and/or other aspects agile practice;
- Help develop agile capability into teams and individuals across ITG.
Your main skills and experience:
- With at least 3 years as an Agile Coach.
- At a team or organisational level at working with teams to ensure that delivery teams adopt agile and performing effectively.
- Of delivery within an intellectual property domain (or similar experiences) is highly desirable.
- Eligible to work in Australia – Permanent Resident or Australian Citizens only.
- Able to work 40 hours a week (Monday- Friday).
- Can start employment immediately.
- Contract engagement is until 30 June 2019 with possible extension.
Got questions? Email us at 5A570A48B5@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!
AgileAgile CoachAgile deliveryDevOpsDevOps practicesIntellectual PropertyIPITGJIRA