GoSource People is an Asia Pacific based and globally connected Recruitment and Employment Services company. Our Talent Specialists focus on the Information Technology and Data & Analytics disciplines. Australian owned with staff in Australia and the Philippines we service both the permanent and contingent workforce needs of our APAC clients. In Australia we source for Australian Federal, State and Local Governments and large companies.
A global manufacturer and a producer of specialty products is seeking a robust Maintenance Engineer or Reliability Engineer. This is a full time position and the successful candidate will join the team in Laguna, Philippines.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will
- Hands-on while building the capability of your team so that you become hands off (other than for training and mentoring your people).
- Point to evidence of improving operational performance by improving maintenance processes, upgrading and improving equipment and by leading the way, listening to and empowering your people.
- Report to the Australian based group Engineering Manager and will work closely with the Plant Manager.
- Build reliability which includes:
- recruit and build the maintenance team
- transition from breakdown to reliability based maintenance
- establish maintenance planning
- move from basic paper and spreadsheets to utilising the CMMS
- establish a performance dashboard
- develop a CAPEX budget to underpin improvement.
- Previous extensive experience as Maintenance or Reliability Engineer.
- Must have a relevant Engineering degree.
- Previous significant experience in Manufacturing is a core requirement.
- Amenable to work full time and on site in Calamba, Laguna (ideally residing within the area).
- Excellent leadership skill – training and mentoring.
- Printing, packaging or paper industry experience is highly preferred
- working knowledge in Lean and/or TPM or Six sigma is very ideal for the role.