Th client has been utilizing Dynamics since July 2018 to help deliver regulatory outcomes for Australia’s maritime industry. Dynamics has seen demand grow across the organization to fill more diverse needs and a large program of work has been identified requiring further resources. Working with a great existing team of O365 specialists, we have opportunities for developers from junior to senior levels of experience to provide developer services in project and BAU support roles.
This role is CANBERRA BASED. Client will not consider options for candidates to work outside of ACT. Pending return to work status, the role is ON SITE in Braddon.
Estimated start date: Sunday, 14 May 2023
Initial contract duration:12 months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Working arrangements: Minimum office attendance 3 days a week.
The role requires Australian Citizenship and BASELINE Security clearance
- Knowledge of and adherence to Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration best practices
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / 365 configuration and solution design
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerBI
- Workshop facilitation and participation Knowledge of Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline Implementation design / build / test
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.