GoSourcing is seeking to hire an experienced Scrum Master to support a Federal Government client.
As a Scrum Master:
- You will have a proven track record in building and leading high performing, software delivery teams in best practice Scrum techniques.
- You will be comfortable implementing process improvement strategies and working
- collaboratively with other Scrum Masters to ensure alignment.
- Coaching of multi-disciplinary teams to implement industry standard agile practices including, user story development, estimation, ritual facilitation, and continuous improvement.
- Provide on the job training to the team on the agile process including navigating tools and software to aid team growth.
- Identify delivery risks and raise them Delivery Management team proactively.
- Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Identify process issues and improvement opportunities.
- Support Integration of related methodologies within the agency such as DevOps.
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process.
- Encourage employee and stakeholder buy-in of agile practices.
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra or Sydney
Initial Contract Term: 30th June 2023
Security Clearance: Australian Citizen eligible to obtain a baseline clearance (preferred). Open to Permanent Resident applications
- 7++ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience working as a Scrum Master in SAFe methodology (or similar) within Government organisation .
- An ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative style, an outcome driven attitude, and the demonstrated ability to deliver within timeframes to expectations.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to successfully engage a range of geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders with ease.
- Ability to assess the maturity level of teams and coach staff to the next higher level of maturity.
- Qualified SAFe Scrum Master – 4.0 or above (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to lead Organisational Release Trains, Assist / perform role of RTE / Ability to lead PI planning if required.