Opportunity ID: 16943
Estimated start date: Monday 29 November 2021
Length of contract: to 30 June 2022, with possibility of extension based on performance and business requirements.
Work Location: The candidates can reside in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Our Federal Govt client is seeking a suitability qualified Senior Testers. Are you a Senior Tester looking for a contract role to commence ASAP? Are you experienced in UI and API testing? Do you have very strong communication and liaison skills?
The client’s Consumer Data Right (CDR) division is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of Senior Testers with high-level technical testing skills to join our team.
As a Senior Tester: You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex API and UI testing. You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- Test writing, execution and reporting for highly technical API and UI based software
- Involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress and test results throughout testing phases
- Work collaboratively within a Multi-Disciplinary team to contribute to development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines and measurements
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership Ensure the effective application of defect management practices
- At least 5 years of UI and API testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes including test plans/strategy, advanced scripting, execution and reporting of applications and APIs
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using postman for API testing
- Knowledge of Open ID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products
- Experience in automation testing including design and development of automated test cases
- Experience in Performance and Stress Testing, including planning, design and execution
- Are an Australian citizen OR an Australian permanent resident with minimum baseline security clearance.
- A Police Check will be required once a candidate has been selected