GoSourcing is hiring Solution Architect to support a Federal Government client (multiple positions available) This opportunity is advertised as being suitable for any location in Australia. Remote work would be considered subject to the suitability of the candidate.
The Department has standardised on Microsoft Azure, M365, Dynamics365, Azure DevOps platforms and is migrating services to these environments. They are in need of the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect, preferably within a federal government department with a focus on Cloud migrations.
- Solid expertise in developing high level and detailed design solutions migration of in-house systems to Azure cloud including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, and establishing virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Experience in the development of Azure DevOps pipelines in the context of similar migration projects to that of the department.
- Familiar with cyber security controls (ISM) within federal government department.
- Detailed technical knowledge of the Azure cloud platform
- Ability to work independently, build productive relationships and liaise with stakeholders (including business users, development team, azure platform experts, cyber security experts and enterprise architects).
- Strong communications skills and ability to convert business requirement into detailed design solution.
- Solid design documentation skills in clear concise language, diagrams and accurate technical details.
- Demonstrated cross domain security solution design for UNCLASSIFIED and PROTECTED environments.
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks.
- Proven experience in developing cost models and provision of advice on cost management.
Estimated start date Monday, 24 October 2022
Initial contract duration 12 Months
Extension term 12 months
Number of extensions 2
Location of work ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Security clearance Must be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain Baseline
- Demonstrated experience in understanding business requirements and solutioning designs for Azure based cloud environments.
- Experience developing high level and detailed design solutions for transitioning services to, and/or developing services in Azure with focus on Azure DevOps.
- Ability to build productive relationships and work with stakeholders including enterprise architecture groups, cyber security teams, and cloud operations to secure design approval.
- Demonstrated experience applying information security concepts and best practices including Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Experience with Data Solutions, DevOps, CI/CD, Integration solutions, GeospatialLarge Data processing and API/Services Oriented Architecture.
- Ability to work with limited guidance in an agile environment.
- Development of IRAP material for solution assessment.