Estimated start date 24 January 2022
Location of work Australian Capital Territory/ Offsite
Length of contract 6 months
Contract extensions 2x 6 months
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
Canberra based Federal Government client has a number of Dynamics 365 greenfield and legacy remediation projects currently in progress. We are looking for multiple Dynamics CRM developers to join our professional team in the Major IT Projects Branch.
The developers' roles will include the design, development and support of current and next generation applications to enable Treasury business and productivity, with a focus on consistency, innovation and best practice.
The successful applicants will be responsible for developing exciting new products and supporting critical Treasury systems. The successful applicant will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
• Dynamics 365 CRM online
• .NET application development and support
• Microsoft Azure services, integration and deployments.
The work will be dynamic, varied and flexible, and the successful applicants will play a strong part in steering the direction of work and the work of the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using a combination of the following technologies:
- Dynamics 365,
- C#, ASP.NET,
- React (desirable)
- .Significant experience delivering Azure digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Experience working in and leading agile teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills