Position Overview: We reserve the right to adjust each level in accordance with the responses received.
The Development Manager manages teams to ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of projects based on their understanding of business requirements.
The role contributes as a management stakeholder to long-living, maintainable, high quality solutions.
The Development Manager exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
Estimated Start Date: 01 st July 2022
Term: Initial Term to 30th June 2023
Extension Options: Possibility of extensions up to 24 months, based on performance & business requirements
Work Location: Melbourne and Canberra (Preference – Melbourne)
Security Clearance: Must be an Australian Citizen. Personnel must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in developing technical SAP CRM Solutions with specific experience in the CRM One Order framework and OData
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Candidates must be available to work full time
- Candidates must reside in the local areas of Canberra or Melbourne (Preference Melbourne)
- 4+ years demonstrated experience using BOPF, SAPUI5, BRF+
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in a leadership role
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles .
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills