Our Client is seeking to hire a Senior Software Developer – D365 to support the delivery of the Reporting and Program Management System (RPM), the departments enterprise grants management solution. The new system will support the grants submission, management, tracking, payment and reporting. The solution is largely developed, and requires for additional business requirements to be gathered and analyzed to build upon the remaining functionality for existing and future users to ensure the product is fit for purpose as an Enterprise Grants and Program Management Solution.
The ideal candidate will be required to provide technical service to deliver solutions based on Business needs:
- An expert in your field, you will be involved in all phases of a project/s, undertaking and leading tasks such as technical designs, implementation, customizations, integrations, deployments and testing.
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Contribute to the Department's architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Possess good amount of technical experience of development in .Net using C# and MS Dynamics 365.
- Design, configure, verify, test, document, amend and refactor moderately complex systems and scripts
- Develop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customization.
- Utilize Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation.
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Assist with the development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
Estimated start date: Monday, 09 January 2023
Initial contract duration: 6 months
Extension term: 2 12 months
Location of work: ACT
Security clearance: Australian Citizen and must have baseline security clearance and a current police check is required
1. Possess strong knowledge of the Power Platform to configure:
- Dashboards, Forms, Tables, Fields and Views
- Business Process Flows
- Security models in Dynamics 365/Power Platform using Security Roles, Business Units, Teams and Field Level Security
- Automation using Power Automate, Workflows and Business Rules
- Solution deployments across environments
2. Demonstrated experience in Experience in developing Dynamics CRM workflows and plug-ins and configuration
3. Possess experience in system integrations and consuming and developing RESTful APIs.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively elicit, interpret and translate processes and system information from stakeholders into complex technical solutions
1. Experience in leading a team of Developers
2. Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
3. Experience working in a team or organization using agile principles or practices.