SAP (PI/PO) Developers - Melbourne
SAP Process Integration and Process Orchestration (PI/PO) Developers undertake technical design and development of highly complex integration solutions;
- Provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation;
- Establish integration design patterns and development standards for use by team members to ensure reusability of components;
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for design, implementation and testing activities
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications need in existing integration solutions to meet changing user requirements;
- Mentor/manage other resources within the team to an outcome, if required;
- Identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvements of key integration components by being an active member of the integration team.
- A demonstrated strong technical working knowledge of the SAP Process Integration Process Orchestration (PI/PO) capability;
- Proven skills in the development of interfaces between ICT systems utilising a broad range of interface protocols including FTP, MQ, FileNet, REST and SOAP;
- Ability to design, build, configure and test interfaces between various SAP and non- SAP systems;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and ICT stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in a large and complex SAP installation;
- Experience working in the PO 7.5 Java stack;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
FileNetFTPICT systemsJava stackProcess OrchestrationRESTSAP PI/POSAP Process IntegrationSOAPUItechnical design