Senior Business Analyst - 2850
A Federal Government client is seeking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Canberra ACT
Successful candidate will:
- undertake requirement gathering activities for the department's management system.
- conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- work with the other team members to meet the needs of the department and business area.
- work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a senior Business Analyst in software development projects utilising Object Oriented methodologies working with a range of stakeholders developing:
- User Requirements models;
- System artefacts;
- Business Domain models;
- Business Process models;
- Functional Specification; and
- User Experience/User Interface models
- Demonstrated experience applying user centered techniques and knowledge of artefacts.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills:
- Negotiation and liaison skills;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with business users and working effectively in a team environment.
- Presentation and training skills.
Nice if you have the following skills/experience:
- Australian Citizen with a baseline security clearance is preferred or the ability to obtain one.
- Police check undertaken within the previous six (6) months.
- Amenable for a 12 month contract engagement.
- Can start employment on the 1st of June 2019.
- Work full time on site at Canberra ACT office.
Got questions? Send us an email at 830B2588D6@jobs.workablemail.com
Interested? APPLY NOW!!