GoSource People is an Australian Recruitment and Employment Services company who has been engaged by its sister Technology and Professional Services Company 'GoSourcing' (https://www.gosourcing.com.au/) to initiate the identification of a Technical Project Manager for an engagement in Canberra.
The requirement is to identify a Technical Coordinator / Project Manager to support the Federal Government customer in applying efficient and effective capabilities in delivering a number of initiatives, across a variety of service service portfolios.
As a Project Manager, you will
- Identify and manage the critical path, critical resources and risks
- Manage relationships with internal and external project stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement to continually inform delivery progress and associated issues
- Develop and maintain clear project documentation, reports and schedules that provide concise information for upstream management and governance bodies, as well as downstream leads and technical specialists
- Drive project progress, timely identification of issues, risks, resourcing and sequencing of implementation that may otherwise imperil schedule.
- Australian Citizen with a current baseline clearance or higher
- Available to start immediately (Once role offered – shortlisting, post interview, reference and security checks)
- Contract engagement until 31st March 2021
- Further extensions up to 24 months, subject to standard approvals
- Must work full time at the clients Canberra offices (Greenway ACT)
Skills & Experienced needed
- Experienced Technical Project Manager with proficient stakeholder management experiences
- Extensive Federal Government experiences (Preferred experiences within Services Australia / DHS)
- Extensive SAP experience